Theodent Kids fluoride-free toothpaste is the newest addition to the Theodent oral care line. Studies have shown that children ingest anywhere between 30%-75% of toothpaste while brushing. Traditional fluoride-based toothpastes carry federally mandated warning labels that caution consumers against ingestion. Theodent Kids finally offers a solution to the “do not swallow” dilemma of children’s toothpaste. Harnessing the power of the cocoa bean, Theodent Kids boasts a non-toxic and revolutionary alternative to fluoride, RennouTM. RennouTM is 100% kid-friendly and not harmful if swallowed. The best part is…Theodent Kids actually tastes like chocolate and is SLS-free. Theodent Kids is available through our website and through select Whole Foods Markets nationwide.
- HARNESS THE POWER OF CACAO (CHOCOLATE): Theodent Kids contains a non-toxic and revolutionary alternative to fluoride, called Rennou®. Rennou®, a delicate blend of theobromine (cacao extract), calcium, & phosphate, carefully formulated to maximize enamel re-mineralization, is non-toxic and safe to swallow.
- FORMULATED FOR ENAMEL GROWTH AND REPAIR: Theodent Kids toothpaste strengthens kids enamel to be harder and stronger, making your child’s teeth more resistant to acid demineralization.
- FLUORIDE-FREE ALTERNATIVE: Ideal as a non-toxic toothpaste replacement to traditional fluoride therapies in the marketplace, Theodent Kids is not harmful if swallowed, making it a perfect product to be used twice daily by your child.
- SAFE IF SWALLOWED: The active ingredient in Theodent Kids has achieved GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) status from the FDA. This designation is the highest standard of food safety by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE: Formulated with kids’ tastes in mind, this delicate blend of chocolate and vanilla really excites the tastes buds of young ones. Kids are sure to brush for the recommended two minute window when their toothpaste has an inviting tasty flavor. Manufacturer Warranty Included Only If Purchased From Theodent®