A natural whitening toothpaste made with activated charcoal from coconut husks for powerful breath-freshening and tooth-whitening properties. This toothpaste is black because of its activated charcoal content. Activated charcoal has a vast surface area. This helps it cling to the film on the surface of your teeth so your toothbrush can safely remove stains and unsightly plaque. The Natural Dentist Charcoal Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste contains no harsh ingredients that can irritate your mouth. That means no artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes and, most particularly, no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). The Natural Dentist uses gentle ingredients including botanicals chosen for their therapeutic benefits. Echinacea, goldenseal, calendula and soothing, healing Aloe vera top that list.
- The Natural Dentist Charcoal Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste uses one of the world’s great, time-tested elements: activated charcoal sourced from coconut husks. Try it for whiter teeth, a cleaner mouth and fresher breath.
- An effective fluoride free toothpaste that’s also SLS free and made WITHOUT artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners and without artificial preservatives. No SLS, no gluten, no fluoride, no triclosan.
- With botanical ingredients for soothing and healing, including Aloe vera, Echinacea, goldenseal and calendula.
- The Natural Dentist Charcoal Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste has a great coco mint flavor – created with natural mint and coconut oil.
- Every toothpaste from The Natural Dentist is formulated with a scientific blend of ingredients. You don’t have to choose between natural and effective. Vegan. No animal testing.