Toothbrushing is essential for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. It is also
important to choose a high quality toothbrush.
TePe Supreme is an innovative toothbrush with soft filaments in two levels
for improved access. The longer filaments clean further in between the teeth
and along the gum line, while the shorter filaments efficiently clean the rest
of the tooth surfaces. It has a tapered brush head and a stable, non-slip handle.
The neck can be angled without heating.
How to use TePe Supreme?
If the toothbrush is too hard and if you do not use the correct technique, your
gums can be damaged during toothbrushing. Therefore, choose a toothbrush
with soft filaments and a tapered brush head for good access in the back of the
mouth. TePe’s toothbrushes are efficient, durable and user-friendly. Avoid brushing
too soon after a meal, as the enamel is softened and may be harmed. A worn
toothbrush does not clean properly, so change it when the filaments are becoming
worn. Cleaning your teeth in the same order every day reduces the risk that you will
forget some tooth surfaces. A good rule is to start brushing where your problem
areas are. Ask your dentist or dental hygienist for advice.
Brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces of the teeth with a toothbrush and
fluoride toothpaste, twice a day for at least two minutes. Hold the toothbrush at a
45 degree angle so that the filaments reach the gum line. Brush with light pressure using
After brushing, take some water in your mouth and swirl the foam between the
teeth for 30 seconds. Spit out, but do not rinse, to make the best use of the fluoride’s
preventive effect. Avoid eating or drinking for two hours after brushing your teeth.
Inlay: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), i.e. Polyester.
Supreme has 2400 filaments.
- GET THAT “JUST LEFT THE DENTIST” CLEAN FEELING – with the innovative 2-level filament design of the soft bristles. The longer tapered filaments get between your teeth and along the gum line, and the shorter,
- SO COMFORTABLE TO USE YOU MIGHT BRUSH LONGER – there’s a thumb pad so your hand won’t cramp, and the head can be bent at an angle for better access to your teeth.
- JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR (DENTIST) ORDERED – Dentists say soft bristle toothbrushes are best for most patients, providing better care for gums than medium or hard bristles. This TePe Supreme Toothbrush has the soft bristles for the gum line, with medium for the tooth itself, for a comfortable, professional-feeling clean
- gum, dental, oral, brush, interdental, bad breath, mouth, replacement heads,tepe, precision, fluoride, healthy periodontal, toothbrush, angle, free, pain, tooth, gums, treatment, laser, natural, organic, perio, receding
- deep, dentist, health professional, bleeding, clean, disease, soft, teeth, aloe, best, brushes, care, cure, denture, head, mint, plaque, sensitive, sore, stop, tongue, cleaning, gingivitis