This special toothbrush for implant and orthodontic care has soft filaments
in two rows, an extra narrow brush head and a long, thin neck, which facilitates
access and cleaning close to implants and orthodontic wires. Soft.
How to use TePe Orthodontic Brush?
Orthodontic care – brushing with braces:
To prevent gum disease and cavities, you need to clean both your teeth and
braces properly. Cleaning with a regular toothbrush is not enough – you often
need an extra cleaning device. Your dentist/orthodontic assistant can guide
you to suitable products for orthodontic care and show you how to use them.
If you have removable braces, make sure to brush them too, using a toothbrush
Proper care for your dental implants:
Care for your dental implants just as well as you would care for your natural
teeth. Thorough oral hygiene is necessary to prevent diseases around the implants.
With proper home care and regular professional maintenance, you can keep your
new teeth throughout life.
There are various types of implants which may need different home care. TePe offers
a range of products to make cleaning easier. Your dental professional will help you
choose the products to suit your particular needs.
Brush with the Implant/Orthodontic Brush the same way you would do with a normal
toothbrush. The brush have less bristols than a normal toothbrush in order to fit into
narrow spaces and will not cover the same area as a normal tooth brush.
- Don’t settle for a regular brush as this special toothbrush is designed specifically for proper IMPLANT AND ORTHODONTIC care.
- Thin necked brush with an extra NARROW BRUSH HEAD allows access and cleaning along the gum-line to ensure a clean mouth.
- SOFT FILAMENTS in two rows forming an extra narrow brush head to make it easier to access round implants and orthodontics.
- Toothbrushing is essential for keeping your teeth and gums healthy and a HIGH QUALITY TOOTHBRUSH is an essential tool.
- Made in Sweden in close collaboration with DENTAL EXPERTS so you can have complete trust in what you put in your mouth.