TePe Gentle Care is recommended for the same patient groups as Special Care but is adapted to those who can use a somewhat firmer toothbrush. Use for brushing after oral surgery, as Stage Two after Special Care. TePe Gentle Care can also be used as a specialty ordinary toothbrush for sensitive gums and teeth. How to use TePe Gentle Care? Handle: Polypropylene (PP). Filaments: Polyamide (PA). TePe Gentle Care has 5400 filaments. We care for healthy smiles. Our vision is for people to be able to keep their teeth for life. It is our aim to raise awareness about the benefits of preventive dental care, interdental cleaning and the connection between oral and general health. Through our functional quality products, we strive to make good oral health possible for everyone. Healthy teeth – throughout life. TePe’s business concept is to develop, manufacture and sell high quality, functional oral hygiene products, in collaboration with dental expertise. Our well-known TePe Interdental Brush, together with our toothbrushes, special brushes and dental sticks, are used daily by consumers and dental professionals in 60 countries worldwide.
- Specialty toothbrush for post-oral surgery, sensitive root areas, sensitive gums or dry mouth
- Super-soft filaments, somewhat firmer than Special Care for delicate oral tissue
- Recommended Stage Two brush following TePe’s Special Care post-oral surgery or trauma
- Stable, ergonomically designed handle provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Made in Sweden and developed in close collaboration with dental experts