This special toothbrush has a small, dome-shaped tuft and short,
extra soft filaments. The stable handle and dense, firm tuft make
this brush ideal for precision cleaning of difficult to reach areas.
The toothbrush is suitable for cleaning around fixed orthodontic
appliances, attachments for over dentures or along the gum line.
It is also ideal for brushing children’s erupting molars.
How to use TePe Compact Tuft?
Effective cleaning along the gum line:
Hold the brush tip at a 45° angle so that the filament tips touch the
gum line. Move the brush tip gently back and forth along the gum line.
Look in the mirror to assure that you place the brush properly.
Cleaning of children’s emerging teeth:
Hold the brush tip at a 90° angle towards the bite surface of the tooth.
Move the brush tip gently with small, circular movements. This will
clean the grooves and help prevent caries.
Other areas of use:
Cleaning of implants.
Cleaning of attachments for over dentures.
Cleaning of wisdom teeth.
Cleaning of orthodontic appliances.
The tuft contains approximately 700 filaments.
We care for healthy smiles
Our vision is for people to be able to keep their teeth for life. It is our
aim to raise awareness of preventive dental care, interdental cleaning
and the connection between oral and general health. Through our
functional quality products, we strive to make good oral health possible
for everyone. Healthy teeth – throughout life.
TePe’s business concept is to develop, manufacture and sell high
quality, functional oral hygiene products, in collaboration with
Our well-known TePe Interdental Brush, together with our toothbrushes,
special brushes and dental sticks, are used daily by consumers and dental
professionals in 60 countries worldwide.
- An ALL AROUND TOOL used for cleaning fixed orthodontics, implant abutments, discoloured teeth, crowded teeth, or erupting teeth
- Angled brush with a compact, DOME-SHAPED TUFT that is excellent for cleaning along the gum line and at the back of the mouth.
- Flexible, short filaments are gentle enough to not irritate DELICATE TISSUE but stable enough to be effective to access all areas.
- Toothbrushing is essential for keeping your teeth and gums healthy and a HIGH QUALITY TOOTHBRUSH is an essential tool.
- Made in Sweden in close collaboration with DENTAL EXPERTS so you can have complete trust in what you put in your mouth.