Our sonic toothbrush delivers a powerful clean while reinforcing the good brushing habits dentists recommend, all in a straightforward, user-friendly design. Get the features you need, without the hype.
PRODUCT: Sonic pulses remove plaque from deep between teeth and around gums, topping out at 80,000 strokes per cycle (40,000 strokes per minute) (Compare to Sonicare) for a more powerful clean than other popular electric toothbrushes. 4 modes (clean, whiten, sensitive, and gum massage) allow you to ease into the brush. Smart assistant feature guides you through a full 2-minute brushing cycle, with pauses every 30 seconds to remind you to switch quadrants. Easy-to-use interface has one button that switches modes, and a second button that starts and stops the cleaning cycle. Auto-off conserves power. Compact inductive charging base saves counter space. Brush bristles are American-made DupontTM Tynex® for superior durability, and rubber head guard cushions your teeth while also scrubbing your tongue.
SERVICE: Our team in St. Louis wants you to have a great experience with your product. Like everything we make at Greater Goods, this product comes with a digital getting started guide and video to make setup a breeze.
COMMUNITY: Every Greater Goods brand is built in collaboration with a charity partner, so your purchase can be a force for good-and we wanted to use this launch as an opportunity to try something new. For every toothbrush you purchase, we’ll donate one to a child in need. Many of our charity partners work with children in vulnerable situations, who have survived human trafficking, environmental disasters, or other crises. A toothbrush might seem like a small thing in situations like these, but it’s one of the keys to helping kids rebuild a healthy routine so they can recover and thrive.
- THE RIGHT CHOICE: Cleans up to 10x better than a manual brush, at a fraction of the big-brand price.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED: 4 modes with up to 80,000 strokes/cycle, compact charger. Full list below.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here for whatever you need.
- MADE THE RIGHT WAY: Your purchase should have a positive impact on all the people involved.
- PAY IT FORWARD: For each brush you purchase, our charity partners donate a brush to a child in need.