Why choose this Electric Toothbrush?
1. 40000 strokes/min, pulse amplitude 6MM. Thorough clean, even the hard to reach area. Remove 100% more plaques than a manual toothbrush.
2. Long lasting time. For a full charge, it can last at least 30 days for normal use (brush twice each day). If it runs lower of power, the charging light will flash to remind you to get it charged. Only needs 4 hours to charge it.
3. 3 modes for your choice: Clean, Soft, Massage. Clean mode for cleaning stains caused by coffee, smoke, tea; Soft mode for sensitive teeth; Massage mode for gums care.
4. With brush heads. Additional black brush head can be used to brush your teeth with teeth whitening power. Extra replacement heads are convenient for you to change the brush heads every 3 months, which is recommended by dentists. Provide more choices for you.
5. With “W” shape bristle, made by soft dupont nylon, less aggressive to the gums. The head of every bristle was treated round to reduce damage to enamel.
So, why not to buy it?
Totally washable waterproof
Long lasting time, travel version
Power source: DC3.7V
Power consumption: 1.0W
Charge time: 4 hours to be fully charged
Lasting time: Hold a charge for 30 days
Charge method: By connecting USB cable to adapters and devices with USB ports.
- Improves gum health in only two weeks; Two-minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
- 2 minutes smart timer with interval pause reminding each 30 seconds to encourage dentist-recommended brushing habit. Waterproof to be used at bath and shower.
- Sonic technology: with up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute, dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline.Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 85% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Consumers must allow the product to charge a full 24hours in a working outlet,As its charging a battery light will indicate when the handle is fully charged
- The Bristles Will Fade From Blue To White To Remind You To Replace The Toothbrush Head (Recommend To Replace the brush head Within 3 months).