The Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base uses state-of-the-art sonic technology and specially-designed brush heads to remove plaque and debris, remove surface stains, and encourage healthy gums. It offers three brush modes: “Clean” gently brushes sensitive areas; “Dazzle” provides the most thorough brushing and will be suitable for most users; and “Pulse” brushes teeth while massaging gums, which helps eliminate tartar buildup.
The Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base uses 40,000 tiny brush strokes per minute to blast off debris. It also shuts off automatically after you’ve brushed for the dentist-recommended two minutes and briefly pauses every 30 seconds, so that you can easily brush your teeth in the four quadrants – upper right, lower right, upper left, lower left – as directed by the American Dental Association.
The Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush also comes with a UV Sanitizing Charging Base that eliminates 99% of the hundreds of millions of bacteria and microorganisms that live in our mouths and can cause bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease. Just 7 minutes under the powerful UV light of the Smile Bright Store UV Sanitizing Charging Base after you brush ensures that your toothbrush is clean and ready and for the next time you use it. To keep your toothbrush protected from germs in between uses, keep your brush head in the sanitizer.
How to Use the Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base
Connect your brush head to the Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush Handle and use the Brush Mode button to cycle through the different modes. Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the brush head and, gently placing the toothbrush bristles against your teeth at a slight angle, press the Power button. Brush for the full two minutes, brushing each quadrant by slowly holding the brush head against each tooth for a few seconds before moving to the next one, letting the bristles do the work. When the brush shuts off, rinse your brush of any remaining toothpaste, dry the brush handle to place on the Charging Base, and dry your brush head to place in the UV Sanitizer.
To sanitize your brush heads, open the cover of the UV Sanitizer on the Charging Base and place the brush heads over the small pegs at the bottom of the drip cup, ensuring that the bristles of each head are facing the light in the center of the sanitizer. Close the lid to automatically begin the 7-minute sanitization process. Once the process is complete, the sanitizer will automatically shut off.
Charging and Caring for the Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base
It’s recommended that the Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Charging Base is fully charged prior to the first use. A full charge takes approximately 24 hours and yields about 2 weeks of regular brushing. To maintain full power, store the Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush on the Charging Base after each use.
Clean the Toothbrush Handle by wiping with a clean, soft cloth. Wipe off any excess water before charging on the Charging Base. Clean the removable drip cup by lifting it from the UV Sanitizing Compartment and cleaning with water and a mild soap. Ensure it is fully dry before placing it back into the UV Sanitizing Compartment. To clean the Charging Base, unplug the unit before wiping it down with a clean, dry, soft cloth. Rinse brush heads thoroughly after each use and wipe off any excess water before placing in the UV Sanitizing Compartment. Replace brush heads every three months.
Never submerge the Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush Handle or UV Sanitizing Charge Base in water, or place it under running water.
- Smile Bright Store Elite Sonic Toothbrush uses sonic technology and 40,000 brush strokes per minute to remove plaque, polish teeth, and brush away surface stains
- Equipped with three brush modes: “Clean” gently cleans the most sensitive mouths; “Dazzle” provides the most powerful and thorough brushing; “Pulse” brushes teeth while stimulating and massaging gums
- Automatic shut off after dentist-recommended 2-minutes of brushing
- One full charge lasts approximately 2 weeks
- Built-in UV Sanitizing Charging Base uses powerful germicidal ultraviolet light to kill 99.9% of microorganisms, mold, fungi, and bacteria while your toothbrush is charging
- Included in box: Rechargeable Brush Handle, UV Sanitizing Charging Base with wall charger and removable drip cup, and 3 Elite Sonic Toothbrush Heads
- Smile Bright Store UV Sanitizing Charging Case sold on Amazon so you can safely travel with your Smile Bright Store Sonic Toothbrush and still sanitize and charge it