Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth (with Fluoride) relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush. It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. It has fluoride for cavity protection. Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean. It provides fast relief within two weeks. This product contains no sugar. Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. Made in the USA.
- Case of four 4-ounce tubes of toothpaste for sensitive teeth (total of 16 ounces)
- Contains potassium nitrate, clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity
- Fluoride helps protect against cavities
- Provides fast relief within 2 weeks; dentist recommended for over 20 years
- Made in the United States