Earthpaste began because we couldn’t find a natural toothpaste we loved for our families. We wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that’s it. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste. Earthpaste’s list of ingredients is unique, but the things we left out are just as important. Most brands of toothpaste contain foaming agents like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), and chemicals like titanium dioxide to make the paste bright white. Not Earthpaste. It isn’t just safe to swallow — each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy systems. Earthpaste delivers all the benefits you expect from a toothpaste without any chemicals or unnatural additives. It’s toothpaste unlike any other you’ve experienced — you’ll see the difference on your brush and feel the difference in your mouth.
- NATURAL CLEANER – Earthpaste naturally polishes away surface stains without any chemicals or additives
- INGREDIENTS – No glycerin, no Fluoride, no SLS, no Coloring, non- GMO. Only real Ingredients, such as Bentonite Clay, Xylitol, Sea Salt, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils (anise, fennel). All Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free
- SAFE TO SWALLOW – Each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy body systems, so while we don’t recommend eating it, you won’t have to worry if your toddler decides to make it a snack
- NO POISON WARNING – Ever wondered why most toothpaste tubes include a poison warning? Not earth-based we never add sodium fluoride as others do in fact every ingredient in earth paste has been used to support good health
- UGLY YET LOVELY – Amazingly natural toothpaste. Earthpaste is the ugliest toothpaste you’ll ever love. Most toothpaste includes the same chemical used to make paint and vinyl fences white. If it looks like mud at least it’s healthy delicious mud. Once you start brushing you’ll notice that earth paste doesn’t foam like other toothpaste That’s because earth paste doesn’t have foaming agents