Earthpaste began because we couldn’t find a natural toothpaste we loved for our families. We wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that’s it. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste. Most brands of toothpaste contain foaming agents like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), chemicals like titanium dioxide that whiten the toothpaste but don’t benefit your teeth, or questionable ingredients like fluoride. Not Earthpaste. Each ingredient in Earthpaste is completely natural and serves a specific purpose to help you achieve a clean, healthy mouth. Our customers tell us their dentists are frequently impressed with the cleanliness of their teeth, and they get a kick out of telling their dentists that they stopped using fluoride to make it happen. Earthpaste is toothpaste unlike any other you’ve experienced — you’ll see the difference on your brush and feel the difference in your mouth.
- NATURAL CLEANER – Earthpaste naturally polishes away surface stains without any chemicals or additives
- INGREDIENTS – No glycerin, no Fluoride, no SLS, no Coloring, non- GMO. Only real Ingredients, such as Bentonite Clay, Xylitol, Sea Salt, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils (anise, fennel). All Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free
- SAFE TO SWALLOW – Each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy body systems, so while we don’t recommend eating it, you won’t have to worry if your toddler decides to make it a snack
- NO POISON WARNING – Ever wondered why most toothpaste tubes include a poison warning? Not earth-based we never add sodium fluoride as others do in fact every ingredient in earth paste has been used to support good health
- UGLY YET LOVELY – Amazingly natural toothpaste. Earthpaste is the ugliest toothpaste you’ll ever love. Most toothpaste includes the same chemical used to make paint and vinyl fences white. If it looks like mud at least it’s healthy delicious mud. Once you start brushing you’ll notice that earth paste doesn’t foam like other toothpaste That’s because earth paste doesn’t have foaming agents