Cleaning your mouth and our Environment at the same time. The idea is pretty simple. if you make a quality product, it will last longer and people won’t need to throw it away. Our products are made to last which means they are being used longer and not filling up the landfills while still providing you with the excellence you have come to expect from RADIUS. The Source Toothbrush Replacement Heads reduce waste by 93%. The Source Toothbrush provides an all-over-mouth clean that leaves you feeling like you just went to the dentist. With 5000 premium bristles (200% more than an ordinary toothbrush), the super soft, wide head of fanned-out bristles helps improve gum health by massaging sensitive gums while brushing. Healthy gums help reduce the risk of heart disease. Ordinary toothbrushes are typically too hard and too small to massage the gums. The head and neck of the Source was designed to be smaller than other RADIUS toothbrushes in order to target smaller, tighter mouths and brushing styles. The ergonomic handle ensures a relaxed grip, for both right and left hand brushers, that reduces pressure on the teeth and sensitive gum tissue, helping to protect the gum line, reduce receding and bleeding gums and enamel erosion. Available in various materials like Recycled Wood, Paper, and Money. Bristles are 100% Vegetable Based Nylon for a petroleum free option. Product is BPA Free, Latex Free and Phthalates Free. RADIUS is the only American Dental Association recommended natural toothbrush brand in the USA. Top 2 Reasons to buy from recent RADIUS Customer Survey are “Enjoyable Brushing Experience” and “Superior Clean.” Our products are made low-energy machines. We operate in a women-owned, family-run and operated solar-powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows to reduce the amount of waste that we create. What little waste we do create is then recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. Made in USA.
- Wide, fanned bristles, slim neck for tight spaces, help invigorate gum tissue for reduced chances of bleeding / receding gums and enamel erosion.
- The bristles are arranged in an elegant fanned shape, designed to gently yet thoroughly clean and invigorate the entire mouth. The 5,000 bristles, 200 – 300% more than ordinary brushes, help improve gum health.
- Replacing the head, instead of purchasing an entirely new toothbrush reduces plastic consumption and waste by 93%. Interchangable with RADIUS Source Toothbrush and Tour Travel Toothbrush.
- Unbreakable “Slim Neck” and narrow head makes brushing in tight spaces easy. Ergonomic handle helps reduce pressure on sensitive gums and teeth. Reversible right hand/left hand position, improving brushing effectiveness/accuracy.
- RADIUS Source Toothbrush is 50% Petroleum Free, BPA Free, Latex Free, Gluten Free, Phthalates Free. RADIUS Tour Travel Toothbrush is 100% Petroleum Free. Bristles made from 100% Vegetable oil.