Same clever design as the Original, but with a fun and functional twist. The brighter, lighter SCUBA is made from flexible recycled rubber, providing more give and grip for a comfortable and effective cleaning experience. Perfect for more vigorous brushers, the American Dental Association-accepted SCUBA gently invigorates gum tissue and may reduce chronic bleeding, receding gums and enamel erosion, day after day.
- SUPERSIZED BRUSH HEAD FOR SUPERIOR CLEANING: The wide oval brush head coupled with a flexible neck helps target those tricky-to-reach areas more easily than the Original, massaging the whole mouth as it goes for an all-over tingly clean.
- 3X LONGER LASTING BRISTLES: Made from vegetable-based nylon bristles (which, in case you’re wondering, are BPA-free, FDA approved and ADA accepted) the SCUBA lasts 3x longer than other run-of-the-mill toothbrushes.
- “FLEX-NECK” TECHNOLOGY: SCUBA’s wide, soft head stems from an angled neck reduces pressure on gums and teeth, especially if you’re a hard brusher. Bristles are softer and more uniquely aligned, providing even pressure that reduces chronic bleeding.
- AWARD-WINNING “EASY-GRIP” DESIGN: The RADIUS SCUBA’s user-friendly handle complies with the dentist-recommended 45-degree brush-to-tooth angle, and the smart Thumb-and-Palm design makes it much easier to grip and control.
- SUSTAINABLE FROM THE START: From the recycled rubber handle to the vegetable-based nylon bristles, the RADIUS SCUBA is eco-friendly from top to bottom.