The one that started it all. The luxurious RADIUS Original blends form and function seamlessly. Not only is it accepted by the American Dental Association for prevention of gingivitis and the removal of plaque, the RADIUS Original’s iconic design won it a spot in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Institute National Design Museum.
- SUPERSIZED BRUSH HEAD FOR SUPERIOR CLEANING: The wide oval brush head is designed to improve gum health and can even reduce the risk of gum and heart disease by massaging the whole mouth – leaving you with that tingly-fresh feeling.
- AWARD-WINNING “EASY-GRIP” DESIGN: The Original’s user-friendly handle complies with the dentist-recommended 45-degree brush-to-tooth angle and the smart Thumb-and-Palm design makes it much easier to grip and control.
- 3X MORE BRISTLES: Not only are there more of them, the Original’s mass of bristles are softer and more uniquely aligned, providing even pressure that helps reduce chronic bleeding, receding gums and enamel erosion.
- GOOD FOR RIGHTIES AND LEFTIES: The RADIUS Original’s ergonomic design comes in right- and left-handed versions, so everybody can enjoy a luxurious teeth-cleaning experience.
- SUSTAINABLE FROM THE START: From the cellulose handle sourced from renewable timber, to the vegetable-based nylon bristles, the RADIUS Original is 100% petroleum free.