Enamelon can be used daily to help prevent and treat sensitivity. The ingredients in Enamelon uniquely build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity. Enamelon is an effective toothpaste that addresses specific needs: Uses: Aids in the prevention of cavities Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth of cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact Helps prevent gingivitis (gum disease) Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis Additional Benefits Mild cleaning to remove debris and residual surface stains Mint breeze flavor SLS-free (sodium laurel sulfate) Gluten-free Dye-free Triclosan-free Enamelon offers the remineralizing properties of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology. Introducing calcium and phosphate, which are naturally present in your saliva, back into the surface of the tooth enamel is an ideal strategy to reverse the demineralization process. Enamelon products are part of a line of ACP Enamel Therapy solutions that are developed for use under the guidance of your dental professional. Ultramulsion is a patented composition with unique properties that moisturizes and soothes the soft tissues of the mouth. Mint Breeze flavor is enhanced with spilanthes, a natural herb which encourages salivary flow and heightens flavor, this distinctive resource allows for the natural remineralizing properties of your saliva to maintain balance. Flip-top cap closure and each tube contains net weight of 4.30 ounces (122 grams)
- 0.45% Stannous Fluoride (1150 ppm F)
- Clinically Proven Active Ingredient For Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth
- Ultramulsion is a patented saliva-soluble coating that moisturizes and soothes soft tissues of the mouth.
- Mint Breeze flavor enhanced with spilanthes, a natural herb which can boost saliva flow and flavor
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), No Gluten, No Dyes