Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare 2 Series plaque control rechargeable electric toothbrush HX6211. The snap-on ProResults plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smartimer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare 2 Series rechargeable toothbrush, 1 ProResults plaque control brush head, and 1 charger. If the handle of your Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush will not switch on, there might be a simple solution. Resolve it yourself with these easy tips. Tips and tricks: Ensure the correct button is being pushed (power button vs. mode button). The mode button will not turn the handle on. Reinstall the brush head as it is shown in your toothbrush users manual. If there is not a brush head on the handle it may not be easily heard. Try placing a brush head on the handle and turning it on. Place the handle in the charger and charge for 24 hours before turning it back on.
- The most loved rechargeable electric toothbrush brand by Americans and their dentists
- Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Patented sonic technology: With up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute, dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline
- Smartimer encourages 2 minutes of brushing as recommended by dentists
- Easy-start feature slowly increases power over first 14 uses making the switch to Philips Sonicare easy