BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES – PUT DOWN PLASTIC! PICK UP BAMBOO!
Over 4.7 billion plastic toothbrushes around the world and 300 million plastic brushes in the USA are dumped in landfills and oceans every year. Plastics take around 1,000 years to decompose and leak deadly pollutants, so those brushes turn into heaps of garbage and destroy our water sources.
So, all of us have a responsibility to hand down a greener Earth to our children and future generations. But how? Let’s start it today from your home!
We are closer to our goal of making the Earth an eco-friendly and cruelty-free place. Moso Bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources on Earth and native to China and Taiwan. It can grow in damaged and nutrients depleted soil and due to its rapid regrowth cycle it can be harvested with virtually no environmental impact. Moso Bamboo is not eaten by Giant Pandas, which is also a good news for all panda lovers.
SO WHY WAIT? CHOOSE US TODAY!
- For the eco-friendly but stylish family this travel case is ideal. Not only are you keeping the environment clean but you’re also making a bold statement with your bathroom accessories
- Add some sophistication to your travelling needs with this bamboo travel case; A little bit of extra class for those that travel with style
- It’s made of bamboo that is biodegradable and eco friendly, helping improve your carbon footprint.
- Hard case to protect and store your toothbrush when you travel, and keep it hygienic and clean. The lid stays on firmly but is easy to take off and put back on, keeping your brush securely stored
- QUALITY WARRANTY: If any problem occurs in the product, please conctat us,we will send you a replacement absolutely free, no return required.