HOW you brush is more important than what you brush with. 70 % of us have gum disease right now and don’t even know it. Floss your teeth – If you see blood it doesn’t mean you traumatized your gums, it means you just discovered an area where bacteria is growing . It also means you need to Change The Way You Brush…. today. Too many of us brush on autopilot with out really thinking about HOW we are brushing. We’re brushing the same way we did back in the third grade ( up and down, and random scrub). The problem is not the brush, it’s how you’re using it. The MD brush makes you think about angles and position to get you in perfect alignment so you will clean below the gum line where gum disease starts. This brush was jointly created by a Dentist and Hygienist to break the cycle of poor brushing and help the user understand what really good brushing should FEEL like. And yes it Feels very different than what you did this morning. Once you understand what that feeling is, it wont matter what brush you use because you will be THINKING like a dentist. Bleeding gums are more serious than you think. The mouth is the only place in your body where disease causing bacteria can directly enter your blood stream, and its why bleeding gums puts you at risk for other diseases like diabetes, heart disease, pulmonary infection,and low birth weight. Healthy gums should be pink and as tough as the skin on your arm; they should never bleed… even when you floss. NOTE : If you opted out of Amazon seller emails you will not receive the ” How To Use Video”, but there is a sticker on the inside of the box that give the address to the MD Brush website. The videos are on “Mission” Page. Sincerely, Mike Davidson Dental Hygienist and Mike Smith DDS
- ✔ DO YOUR GUMS BLEED WHEN YOU BRUSH AND FLOSS? If yes, it means you may have active gum disease, which puts you at risk for other systemic conditions. Most people brush on autopilot without really THINKING about what they’re doing. The MD Brush was designed by a Dentist and Hygienist to break the cycle of poor brushing so you understand what perfect brushing should FEEL like. Once you understand that feeling, it wont matter what brush you use; but we bet you stay with MD Brush.
- ✔ THE MD BRUSH HAS 3 PATENTS AND IS UNLIKE ANY TOOTH BRUSH YOU WILL EVER USE. This Brush will make you THINK about how you are brushing. Everything about it, from the (handle, bristle design, and visual indicators) is designed to help you see the teeth with the MINDS EYE; ensuring your brushing is as complete as a visit to the Dentist. This is how dental professional brush and its also why they don’t have gum disease. This is the Ideal Toothbrush for your entire Family
- ✔ PROMOTES 45 DEGREE ALIGNMENT TO REMOVE UP TO 99.9% OF PLAQUE AND DISEASE-CAUSING BACTERIA BELOW GUM LINE. The MD Brush improves the mechanics of brushing by helping you brush 45 degrees into the gum line utilizing the BASS METHOD as endorsed by the American Dental Association. Done correctly this brushing method has been proven to be just as effective as an electric brush. Your brushing will become very deliberate and precise. Read the Amazon reviews for yourself.
- ✔ IMPROVE YOUR GUM HEALTH, REDUCE GINGIVITIS, AND ACHIEVE PERFECT ORAL HEALTH IN AS LITTLE AS 3 WEEKS. The MD Brush makes the BASS METHOD easy. In reality you don’t need a expensive electric toothbrush to have a healthy mouth, but you do need good brushing technique. The Bass Method is difficult to perform which is why most people don’t do it. The MD Brush makes this AWESOME brushing method easy, and repeatable, thereby breaking the cycle of poor brushing
- #x2714; GUM DISEASE IS SERIOUS AND HAS BEEN LINKED TO MULTIPLE SYSTEMIC DISEASES INCLUDING Heart Disease, Diabetes, Pulmonary Infections, low Birth Weight and even Alzheimer’s disease. If your gums bleed it means you need to make a change. Oral Health shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. The MD Brush was called Revolutionary by NPR National Public Radio and considered to be the next step in the evolution of the manual toothbrush. The MD Brush was preferred by 8 of 10 Dental Hygienist.