☺ Gloridea Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads ☺
❤ Material: ABS / TPE / Dupont nylon;
❤ Color: Crystal black pole
❤ Compatible for Gloridea Sonic Electric Toothbrush 507, 508 Series
✌ Step of changing your toothbrush head:
1. Detach: Rotate the toothbrush head counterclockwise until A touches B, and pull out the electric toothbrush head along the vibration axis.
2. Install: Slide the toothbrush head down to the vibration axis, and then rotate the brush head clockwise until B touches A.
The sonic electric toothbrush head just can match the Gloridea electric sonic toothbrush. The rotary toothbrush is not compatible.
Please confirm your toothbrush model before purchase.
Each package will have a dust cover and the cover won’t be purchased separately.
Kindly Reminding: If you don’t know the model of your toothbrushes, please check on the product detail of the your electric toothbrush or contact us directly.
- · Equipped with a dust cover to make your toothbrush more sanitary. Compatible for Gloridea Sonic Electric Toothbrush 507, 508 model series.
- · “M” Tooth-waved Shape brush heads for thorough cleaning of gums and hard to reach areas, removing more bacterial plaque.
- · Material: ABS/TPE/Dupont nylon; Bristle type: Soft; Color: Crystal black pole.
- · Different color bristle can make it easier for you to distinguish each brush head.
- · 360 days warranty ,180 days no-hassle refund for any defect. Dentists suggest to replace toothbrush head at least every 3 months in case of bacterial growth.