EDT’s patented Curvex toothbrush is based on proprietary design technology that keeps a maximum number of its mid-brush bristle tips — those that do most of the cleaning and plaque removal during brushing — in constant contact with the teeth and gums. This ensures a comprehensive and thorough cleaning experience and, because it is a soft-bristle brush, minimal risk of enamel abrasion and soft tissue damage. In combination with regular professional care, Curvex enables optimal dental health.
- Made entirely in the United States
- Soft bristles to minimize damage to enamel and soft tissue (Curvex uses a .006 diameter bristle, considered extra soft in the industry)
- Tapered bristle array designed to keep in contact with teeth
- Convex head curves away from the palate to prevent gagging and allows a further reach to the back molars
- Accepted by the American Dental Association