Where does sensitive tooth pain come from? Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth’s nerve center.? When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing pain. How does Colgate® Sensitive Pro-ReliefTM toothpaste work? Contains potassium nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin Provides fast relief within two weeks Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity and provides long term relief with regular use.
- Acid erosion protection & sensitivity relief with regular use. Clinically proven PRO-ARGIN formula
- Helps remineralize the enamel & makes teeth more resistant against acid attacks, more effectively than fluoride alone
- Blocks the exposed channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves for instant relief
- Apply toothpaste directly to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massage for 1 minute for instant relief. Use regularly for lasting sensitivity relief
- Shields & repairs sensitive teeth for long-lasting sensitivity protection