Keep Your Toothbrush Germ-Free All Year
Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 2-3 months. However, can you remember the last time you changed your toothbrush? You’re not alone!
13 Clean is a revolutionary toothbrush kit that provides an easy way to track toothbrush usage and clearly identifies when it’s time for a new one. The toothbrush consists of one starter brush head and 12 replacement heads. Each head is clearly marked with a month of the year. When the month changes, simply switch out the head for the current month. You no longer have to guess how long you’ve been using that worn down toothbrush. If your brush head says “May” and it’s currently June – change the head.
13 Clean is available in pink or blue and comes with a pyramid-shaped stand that serves as a toothbrush holder and stores the extra brush heads. As recommended by dentists, the bristles on each head are between soft and medium firmness.
Using a new brush head each month reduces the chance of infections caused by bacteria and germs breeding on the brush. It also ensures that your bristles are in good condition and continue to properly clean your teeth.
It’s time to get serious about your dental hygiene. Regular oral care will leave you with healthier teeth and gums and a brighter smile. 13 Clean ensures you will have a sanitary toothbrush every day.
Remember, you use your toothbrush to clean your teeth, but how clean is your toothbrush?
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
– Starter brush head
– 12 brush heads with the months of the year
– Pyramid stand
– Toothbrush head cover
– 100% satisfaction guaranteed
– One-year warranty to the original purchaser
– Always satisfied customer service M-F, 9am-5pm EST
- 13 heads included (1 for each month of the year and 1 starter head to get you going)
- Use the head during the current month. If the head says “January” and you are in the month of February, you know its time to change the head.
- Manufactured using dupont bristles
- Include: 1 toothbrush head, 13 toothbrush heads, 1 toothbrush head cover and 1 toothbrush stand which is also a container for the extra heads.
- Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months. That’s gross… Just change it every month with 13 clean!